National Visas Help Readers on Getting USA Visa

Sydney, Australia (PressExposure) May 01, 2012 -- Interested to learn about US visa application?

National Visas, a world-class online immigration expert, now caters to ESTA visa application including online ESTA application.

The US has strict and complex immigration laws and regulations and therefore you need to be well-informed and accurate if you want to lodge accurate American visa application documentation requirements.

With National Visas, you will be provided with affordable and personalized services that can help you maximize your chance of getting a successful visa application approval, providing you with all the necessary assistance and advice on your migration or visit to the United States.

The United States of America is open and welcomes the millions of foreign visitors and immigrants who come to the U.S. every year.

However, the US requires all foreign citizens, wishing to travel to the U.S., to generally first obtain a US visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. The type of visa you will need is defined by US immigration law and is based on the purpose of your travel.

For citizens of one of the 36 Visa Waiver Program (VWP) countries, which are allowed to travel to the US for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or less without obtaining a visa, they are, however, required to submit an online ESTA form in advance of their travel to the US.

By having a U.S. visa or an approved online ESTA forms application, you will be allowed to travel to a US port-of-entry (airport or seaport) and request permission from the Department of Homeland Security, Customs Border Protection immigration officer to enter the U.S. as a visa does not guarantee entry into the United States.

Generally, in applying for a US visa, you must have a passport, regardless of the type, that is valid for six months past the expected stay in the United States.

Meanwhile, all VWP travelers are required to present a Machine Readable Passport (MRP) at the U.S. port of entry to enter the U.S. without a visa. This applies to both adults and children, each of whom must have a personal MRP to enter the United States under the VWP.

All foreign nationals are also required to complete an I-94W form and present it to US Customs & Border Protection Authorities at the first point of entry into the United States.

Arriving visitors are required to provide an accurate address of the place that they intend to stay on their first night in the US and it is not acceptable to show 'touring' if on a fly-drive holiday, or 'staying with relatives'.

Another vital part of your visa application is your photo that should have been taken within the last 6 months. Some visa categories require digital images while other visa categories require photos.

So if you want more information and updates, you can follow National Visas on Twitter or like them on Facebook,


National Visas - Your online assistance for your American visa application and ESTA to USA inquiries. By filling out the ESTA application form, getting an ESTA America visa is always within your reach.

Press Release Source:

Press Release Submitted On: May 01, 2012 at 8:03 pm
This article has been viewed 18372 time(s).