National Visas' Visa Program

Melbourne, Victoria Australia (PressExposure) April 04, 2011 -- If you want visas for Australia, National Visas provides Australian visa forms for its many Australian visa programs namely: 

Skilled Visa Program is a program for people who want visas from Australia so that they can live and work in Australia. To qualify for the skilled visa, a person must be a skilled professional, trades person, or a graduating student from an Australian university.

Visitor Visa Program is for people who want to come to Australia for a short period of time (up to 12 months) for a holiday, vacation, for a business trip, business meetings, conferences, conventions, or short term projects requiring a high level of skill.

Partner Visa Program enables persons who are engaged to, married, or in a common law relationship with an Australian citizen or permanent resident to live in Australia with their partner.

Student Visa Program is for students who want to study in Australia. Every year, over 100,000 international students enter Australia for the country is well known for having some of the world's leading educational institutions.

Graduate Skilled Visa Program allows students who have completed a 2 year course of study in Australia to continue staying in Australia by applying for the Australian Permanent Residency under the Skilled Migration Program.  

Working Holiday Visa Program is a program that allows people to have a holiday in Australia and at the same time work in Australia. The program allows young people the chance to travel around Australia for over a period of 12 months while working part-time or under casual employment.

Business Visa Program enables business people to build and develop a business in Australia. It encourages people to invest or own a business in Australia. The program initially grants a Temporary Visa for up to 4 years.   

Employer Sponsored Visa Program is a program that allows people to work in Australia as a sponsored employee. This program enables Australian companies who cannot fill a position with an Australian worker to sponsor international employees to work and live in Australia.

Parent Visa Program is for parents who have a child who is a permanent resident of Australia or an Australian citizen and would like to live with their children in Australia. To qualify, the parents must pass the Australian visa requirements which are to pass the "balance of family" test, and you must be sponsored by your child who is a citizen of Australia or an Australian permanent resident or eligible citizen of New Zealand.


National Visas is a company that aids people in acquiring their visas. We give assistance for people who want no hassles in acquiring their visa. We give services as fast as we can. We have the most reliable people who can give you what you want when applying for a visa. Visit our website,

National provides visas for Australia with easy and simple Australian visa requirements for your convenience.

Press Release Source:

Press Release Submitted On: April 04, 2011 at 1:48 am
This article has been viewed 14948 time(s).