Anacortes, WA (PressExposure) January 11, 2012 -- The current economic crisis that started with the "mortgage meltdown" in 2008 has been tough on almost everyone. With unemployment at record numbers, and job security fading for almost anyone still working for a paycheck, many have been looking for an genuine, respectable home business to start in order to provide real long-term job security.
One of the best honest home businesses you can start on a shoestring budget and a business that is recession proof is a window cleaning business. It's very profitable, yet easy to start. The income starts right away with the first job, as this is a cash business where window washers get paid as each job is completed.
The income is above average, as most window cleaners make $50 to $70 an hour - for a service that requires almost no training, and that can be started with just a few hundred dollars. Many window cleaners work Saturdays only, earning a solid part-time income without quitting their regular job.
To help anyone thinking about starting a part-time or full-time respectable service business, Headstart Publishing has put together a free mini-course based on their best-selling book, Profitable Window Cleaning. The mini-course covers all the basic information folks need to know before starting their own window cleaning business, including:
* Introduction to the window cleaning business.
* Can you really make $400 a day cleaning windows?
* How to start a window cleaning business in 6 easy steps.
* How to start a window cleaning business for under $600.
* Window cleaning business secrets - rates, image, signs and add-ons.
* How to write a simple window cleaning business plan - sample included.
* How to start a Saturday-only window cleaning business.
* Why window cleaning is a recession-proof service business.
This new course is a must-read for anyone interested in a part or full-time high-paying business cleaning residential windows. Did I mention the course is free? Sign up at: http://profitablewindowcleaning.com