Orlando, Florida (PressExposure) October 30, 2012 -- Stonefield Software Inc. is pleased to announce the latest version of Stonefield Query for Sage BusinessVision. This version has several great new features.
- A large number of system tables are now available for reporting. These are included in Query's new System data group.
- The MISC_1 and MISC_2 fields in the INVENTORY table now appear with the custom caption defined for them in the BusinessVision database.
- A new "Vendor Pricing" table is available, for reporting on only the vendor records from the Special Pricing table.
- Several tables were added to appropriate data groups.
- The new Auto-fit to page setting for quick reports automatically reduces the font when fields would normally be moved to a second row because there are too many to fit on one. This makes it possible for the fields to fit on a single row.
- The new Find Field button in step 2 of the report wizards makes it easier to find a field by part of the caption.
- Reports can be combined into a single PDF output by specifying the same file name for each report and turning on the new Append to existing file setting.
- The Dashboard window now supports outputting all charts to a single PDF file.
- You can now sort a chart by values rather than the default alphabetically by category by setting the Sort setting in the Field Properties dialog to Ascending or Descending Order.
- You can now define multi-line point labels for charts in Windows XP (it was only available in previous versions for Windows Vista and 7).
- You now get a warning if you copy an expression from the Expression Builder and paste it into a place where real table and field names are required, such as the expression for a formula or a field in the Advanced Report Designer. Previously, you would get an error when running the report.
- You can now define user group names up to 60 characters (the previous limit was 20).
- You can now define report names up to 100 characters (the previous limit was 60).
- You can now create an advanced layout report from a report with Summary turned on.
Visit the Stonefield Query website to download the latest release of Stonefield Query for Sage Sage BusinessVision. Try our free full function trial version with your data today.
For more information visit our website at http://www.stonefieldquery.com