Bangkok, Nonthaburi Thailand (PressExposure) September 26, 2006 -- Tomaz Mencinger, an internationally recognized tennis coach and consultant currently at the Tennis Academy of Asia, has released his second book, The Tennis Strategy Encyclopedia. In simple and logical steps, it systematically maps out the way to better play for players of all levels. The path? A firm grounding in the tactical and strategic principles of the game.
The fruit of 15 years of playing and coaching experience, this ebook is more than 100 pages long. It offers battle-tested guidance unavailable elsewhere, combining tennis strategies and mental tips.
Written for any level of playerâfrom beginner to expertâit shows how to modify and improve your tactical approach as you progress in your technical and tactical skills.
Players and coaches can learn:
- How to play strategically smart tennis regardless of your opponentâs style of play.
- How to progress from basic, through advanced, to expert tennis tactics.
- The secrets of the pros, through a detailed statistical analysis of the Federer-Agassi 2005 US Open final, revealing the tactics the players used on every shot.
- How to find the weakness in any type of opponent.
- How to play on different surfaces, against a lefty, against better players, and so forth.
- How to apply the info in this ebook to your tennis game. - And much more....
Kevin G. McClure, host of http://www.theTennisPodcast.com and Director of Tennis, at Sport Fit Bowie, says, "Tomaz clearly brings the wisdom of top coaches to the masses. His Tennis Strategy Encyclopedia will have you re-tooling your game for peak performance the day you read it. No question that he details proven approaches to the game that will work for you."
The ideal companion of The Tennis Strategy Encyclopedia is Tomazâ first ebook, The Mental Manual for Tennis Winners, which tackles the mental side of tennis competition. It has already received high praise from players of all levels, including the WTAâs No. 25, Katarina Srebotnik.