Mississauga, Ontario Canada (PressExposure) November 05, 2012 -- Announcing that Bartsoft Inc., a Canadian developer, has released a supplements and pill tracker application for the iPhone - iTake Supplements and Pills Tracker.
iTake: Supplements and Pills Tracker is an application designed to organize your pills and supplements so you don't forget to re-order when the bottles finish. iTake will organize all the supplements and pills you are currently taking into an easy to read table and display vital information such as how many days the supplement will last, how many servings are available, how many pills left and when the next order point should be taking into account shipping and handling if the supplement is being ordered online or through a local pharmacy. iTake can also organize your suppliers, save addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and suggest what supplements should be ordered at the same time to minimize shipping and handling costs based on which supplier the supplement is coming from.
- Detailed summary of individual supplements with vital info like how many days, capsules, and servings each one has left
- View helpful statistics such as cost per serving, monthly cost and total order cost
- Minimize shipping cost by ordering the most relevant supplements together, iTake will help you do that!
- Supplements are automatically sorted on the home screen by how many days you have left
- View your supplements by supplier
- Track your supplement usage in style with iTake
App Store, iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/itake-supplements-pills-tracker/id466829575?mt=8
Support Site: http://www.healthupholder.com/itake-supplements-pills-tracker/
Device Requirements: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad running iOS 3.2 or later
Pricing & Availability: iTake Supplementes and Pills Tracker is available in the App Store worldwide in the Healthcare & Fitness category for only $1.99 (USD)
Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers.
Press release created by http://www.AppShrink.com
Apple, App Store, iTunes, iPhone, iPod, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.