Noida, U.p India (PressExposure) February 04, 2011 -- For varied reasons Outlook Offline Storage (OST) files can become inaccessible or completely orphaned. OST to PST converter tool is a ideal solution to overcome data loss issues created with OST when there is accidental user account deletion, malicious virus attacks, abrupt system shutdown or software malfunctioning. This is an output driven utility devised specifically to perform OST data conversion to PST format. Check out below key features of Kernel for OST to PST tool:
1) Perform flawless OST to PST file conversion even if Exchange Server account is deleted or Outlook user profile is damaged.
2) The tool does not require original Outlook profile for the conversion process.
3) The tool exports entire user data, this include, contacts, notes, journals, calendar entire and Exchange Server.
4) OST to PST converter tool allow multiple saving options, such as PST, DBX, MSG or EML.
5) Outlook OST items are previewed for the ease of verification.
6) The tool completely supports OST file created with every version of MS Outlook and Exchange Server.
7) The tool embeds interactive user-interface and easy to use features.
8) Never comprise with data formatting and structure.
9) Perform conversion for all versions of MS Exchange Server, MS Outlook and Outlook Express.
OST to PST converter tool is able to resolve CRC errors effortlessly and resolve the 2GB memory limitations issues. It is a trusted utility which eliminates user difficulties in accessing their crucial Outlook OST file data.
Kernel for OST to PST incorporates advance algorithms which performs in-depth scanning of damaged OST file and retrieve emails and other user data. Once the scanning process is through, mailbox data, files, folders, posts, contacts, appointments etc get displayed in a tree like format so that user can make easy verification. Get a detailed view at http://www.osttopstconverter.net
Free Demo version:
OST to PST converter tool can be downloaded free of cost for evaluation purposes. It allows users to make analysis of entire features and functioning of the tool before purchase is made final.
MS Outlook - 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98 and 97
Outlook Express - 6.0, 5.5, 5.0 and 4.0
Microsoft Exchange Server - 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5 and 5.0