Noida, India (PressExposure) June 30, 2011 -- OST to PST freeware is used for accessing data of OST files directly from MS Outlook email client. This is particularly required in case of corrupt or orphaned OST files. OST (offline storage table) files are considered as the replicas of user mailbox accounts present in the databases of MS Exchange Server. When the connection between Exchange server and local server gets severed or the changes made in the OST files are not synchronized with the user account of the server, in such cases OST files become orphaned. Furthermore, OST files also become orphaned when the user account gets deleted or disabled or when the Exchange server database becomes corrupt due to hardware issues.
OST to PST freeware helps users to retrieve data from these orphaned OST files and access them from MS Outlook email client. Even in case of OST corruption, such a tool can be used to repair and then recover inaccessible OST data. RecoveryFix for OST to PST is an OST to PST freeware that is used to convert OST files to PST format. By this process, data from OST files are easily exported to MS Outlook from where they can be accessed. Using this tool, users can repair corrupt OST file and access their mailbox accounts from orphaned OST files. This tool is ideal during Exchange server downtime and other Exchange server database failure.
Using this OST to PST freeware, users can export every single item present in OST files to MS Outlook. Starting from emails and email attachments to contacts, address books, notes, journals, appointments and distribution lists, every item of the mailboxes can be transferred to the email client. Emails in Plain Text, HTML and RTF format can also be converted in addition to attachments in the form of documents, images and embedded HTML bodies can also be accurately converted by this OST to PST freeware. Data integrity is maintained and formatting, properties or internal structure of recovered items is not changed upon conversion to PST file format. The converted items can be saved is .PST, .EML, .MSG and .DBX file format and stored in separately created profile in MS Outlook.
For more details about the important features, functionalities and capabilities of this software, visit http://www.osttopstfreeware.com
Key Features: Recoveryfix for OST to PST
1. Convert .OST file to .PST when user's account on Exchange Server is deleted accidentally, Exchange Server gets corrupt, or user's Outlook profile gets damaged.
2. Does not require original Outlook profile for OST to PST conversion
3. Exports items like contacts, notes, journals, calendar entries, drafts along with emails to PST.
4. Recovers email properties, such as subject, to, from, cc, bcc, and date.
5. Recovers emails in Plain Text, RTF, and HTML format.
6. Recovers attachments, including the documents and images attached to messages and embedded in HTML bodies.
7. Converts password protected OST files to PST, both compressible encryption and high encryption are supported.
8. Recovered items are saved in Personal Storage (.PST) file that are readable by Microsoft Outlook and other compatible email clients.
9. Supports OST files created with any version of MS Outlook and Exchange Server.
10. Provides multiple options to save OST items to PST, DBX, MSG, or EML format.
11. Displays preview of OST items to let the user verify quality of the recovered mailbox items.
RecoveryFix for OST is available as a free evaluation version which will enable users to analyze the recovered data before making the final purchase. This OST to PST freeware allows users to repair their OST file and view the recovered data, but in order to save that data, the FULL version must be purchased.