Toronto, Ontario Canada (PressExposure) January 11, 2007 -- Office Help To Go is hosting a contest in celebration of 2007 - a year to be considered lucky by many. In order to enter, you must write and submit an article which offers 7 of something - 7 tips, 7 techniques, 7 tidbits, 7 strategies etc. Articles do not have to relate only to business. They can focus on inspiration, humour, financial, business or anything else that may be of interest to others.
Articles will be posted on their website (www.OfficeHelpToGo.com) and the winner will be announced on July 7, 2007, yes that's right, 777. The judging will be done online via e-mail. Anyone who visits their website can cast a vote. As with most other contests, the person with the most votes wins. The reward is five hours of high quality, professional virtual assistance provided by Office Help To Go (a value of $175.00). In order to ensure your article has a lot of opportunity to be read, you should submit it as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Anyone who enters agrees to have their article posted to our website. Full credit will be given to the author so please include your bio. If possible, please submit your article as a Word document.
2. Articles must be appropriate to anyone visiting the Office Help To Go website - no adult content, no profanity, no political matters.
3. Articles may be distributed via newsletter to clients and contacts of Office Help To Go's. Everyone who participates in this contest will be added to Office Help To Go's mailing list.
4. Office Help To Go must approve all articles prior to it being posted on their website. All decisions are final.
5. Office Help To Go makes no promises or guarantees associated with the articles. Any suggestions made in any articles and actioned by you are at your own risk.
6. Do not include articles by Office Help To Go in the contest (for obvious reasons).
7. Have FUN! Office Help To Go hopes to have many articles posted to their website which everyone can appreciate and learn from.