Artesia, CA (PressExposure) April 25, 2013 -- OnPrintShop web to print storefront provider is offering to integrate its Online Designer Studio in existing e-commerce websites of printers. OnPrintShop offers server based license for multiple website integration to existing affiliate/reseller network and standalone website for single website.
OnPrintShop is a simple, flexible, and affordable web to print solution with wide range of customizations. Ricoh Canada and Xerox Russia are our reseller partners and have recognized us as highly user-friendly, affordable, and flexible solution. OnPrintShop has also integrated one of the most stable PDF libraries - PDFlib in Online Designer tool to generate vector based\layered PDF with CMYK/RGB/Spot color support, PDC-VT and imposition enabled.
Key Features of Online Design Studio
- Convert PDF artwork into flexible PDF templates
- Personalize PDF template designs
- Advanced design tools to create designs from scratch
- Watermarked print secure PDF preview
- Vector based print ready file output
- Multi language support including Chinese, Japanese, Korean
OnPrintShop can integrate this Online Designer Studio in existing e-commerce websites of printers at affordable cost. This way the printer can offer online designing facility to the end users of his website.
"We understand that printers who already have an e-commerce website have invested in SEO and internet marketing to get online visitors. So we integrate our Studio in their website so that they continue getting regular business traffic and at the same time offer something new to their customers", informs Mr. Naresh Bordia, VP Business Development, OnPrintShop-Radixweb.
What benefits can printers receive from Online Designer Studio's integration?
- Offer online designing facility in existing website
- No need to change website and spend more in getting new web store
- Continue business with existing website traffic
- Don't need to spend again on SEO and online marketing
- Generate vector based print-ready files from website with help of studio
- Increase customer satisfaction by offering new service (online designing)
- Improve customer retention with easy design and reorder facility
The designer studio will come with a separate admin panel to manage designer tool templates and images. The printer can use this admin panel to create and manage products, design templates, and images.
"We will integrate and upload the studio on printer's own server at one-time-cost. There will be no monthly subscription charge", states Mr Bordia. However there will be an annual maintenance and support cost which will include critical designer studio upgrades, bug fixing, and online support.
The integration will be done by OnPrintShop's technical team. However if a printer has his own IT team then he can choose to get the studio integrated from his team. In this case OnPrintShop will provide consultancy support to integrate web service in existing website.
To know more about Online Designer Studio Integration visit http://www.onprintshop.com/online-designer-studio-integration.html. You can also contact OnPrintShop consultant at http://www.onprintshop.com/contact-for-web-to-print-solution.html