Noida, U.p. India (PressExposure) November 10, 2011 -- According to a new research report "Indian Payment Card Market Forecast to 2012", by RNCOS, Indian Payment Card Industry presents enormous growth potential for market players in various segments. Despite a decline in credit card base, the industry has seen huge growth in terms of cards transaction as debit and credit card transaction by value has increased at a CAGR of around 46% and 9%, respectively during FY 2008-2011. Improving payment infrastructure, regulatory environment, and change in spending pattern is expected to set the industry for rapid growth in future.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The report, "Indian Payment Card Market Forecast to 2012", by RNCOS spread over 73 pages provides an in-depth and rational analysis of the current status and future scenario of the payment card market in India. It provides an insight into debit, credit, and prepaid cards with their sub-segments and changing environment and infrastructure.
Additionally, analysis of the various industry trends along with future growth avenues has been included in the report to provide a balanced outlook on the potentials of the Indian Payment Card industry. Some of the key highlights of the report include the following:
- Estimated surge at a CAGR of around 21% during FY 2012-2014 in the number of debit cards issued by banks.
- Despite decline in credit card base, transaction through credit cards showing a healthy growth.
- Number of premium credit cards estimated to increase at a CAGR of around 12% during FY 2011-2014.
- Change in consumer spending pattern, growing trend of e-shopping, and improving payment infrastructure is expected to drive the growth of payment card in India.
- Innovations like prepaid cards, smart card, and EMV cards along with increasing ATM network and POS Terminal is expected to boost the payment card industry in India.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: [http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM006.htm]
Some of our Related Reports are:
- China Credit Card Market Outlook to 2013 - Opportunities in Brazil Banking Sector - Turkey Banking Sector Forecast to 2012 - China Banking Sector Analysis - South African Banking Sector Analysis
Check Related REPORTS on: [http://www.rncos.com/Banking.htm]