Navi Mumbai, India (PressExposure) April 18, 2012 -- Prestige Telecom Inc. (Prestige Telecom) is a telecommunication company. It principally engages in providing a range of professional and technical services necessary for engineering, designing, building and commissioning wireless and wire line telecom networks. The key services of the company include various engineering services, including telecom network design, outside plant network engineering, inside plant network engineering, wireless networks engineering, towers and civil, surveying gis and mapping services; and aerial and construction services, including installation and maintenance of communications towers and antenna systems for the wireless communications industry. Additionally, its key services include technical services like installation services for various equipments, including switching, routers, transmission, digital access cross-connect system and multiplex broadband access LANs/WANs, IP equipment and systems and data acquisition; Product Supply Services; and Value added Services such as ancillary services. Prestige Telecom is headquartered in Quebec, Canada. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Prestige-Telecom-Inc-PR-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Prestige Telecom Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Prestige Telecom Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Prestige-Telecom-Inc-PR-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles And Conferences
Phone : + 91 22 27812707
Fax : + 91 22 27812290