Delhi, India (PressExposure) May 26, 2008 -- RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Poland Retail Analysis (2008-2012)" to its report gallery. Poland, one of the developed economies in Eastern Europe region, is witnessing a change in its retail industry landscape. Rising income level, changing consumer behavior, and favorable demographics has given a new dimension to the industry. With retail industry at saturation level, consolidation has become a new mantra for the success of the companies in order to expand their operations and move ahead from current financial position.
The report provides extensive research and rational analysis on the retail industry in Poland. It helps clients to analyze the opportunities and factors critical to the success of retail industry in the country and underlines the key issues the industry is facing.
The report evaluates various market segments and retail formats present in the industry in detail and give an overview on opportunities and future forecast to help clients analyze the future course of direction and major growth areas of the industry.
- Retail sales in Poland, increasing at CAGR of 13.34%, doubled during 2001 to 2007.
- Modern retail accounted for 60% of total retail in 2007.
- Private label products are expected to account for 10% of total supermarket sales by 2012.
- Online retail sales to reach 70 Billion Zloty by 2012.
- Rising consumer expenditure to drive retail sales by at least 15% during 2008-2012.
- The structure of the retail sector will continue to evolve towards Western patterns, especially in larger towns.
- Retail sales are expected to increase at a CAGR of 14.96% during 2008-2012.
Key Issues Analyzed
- The market size and scope of the retail industry.
- Evaluation of current market trends.
- Analysis of various challenges and opportunities for the industry.
- The factors driving growth in this sector.
- Various retail formats in the Poland retail industry.
- Detailed discussion of consumer behavior.
- Key players in Poland Retail Industry.
Key Players Analyzed
This section covers the key players currently operating in the Poland retail industry, including Jeronimo Martins SGPS SA, METRO, Carrefour, Tesco Plc. etc.
Research Methodology Used
Information Sources Information in the report has been taken from various authentic sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Analysis Method The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
For more information visit: [http://rncos.com/Report/IM094.htm] Current Industry News: [http://www.rncos.com/Blog/]