Fort Lauderdale, Florida (PressExposure) February 10, 2011 -- Built-In Keyword Tracking Tells You EXACTLY How Many Visitors Each Of Your Pages Are Generating!
I have to admit... there's one big "pain" involved with using my Traffic Equalizer software. It's the fact that you have no way of know which of those pages are receiving traffic - and if they are, how MUCH traffic is being generated.
Well, that's no longer a problem because RSS Equalizer has advanced keyword tracking built right in. That means you'll know exactly which keywords (pages) are generating traffic.
No doubt about... RSS Equalizer offers some powerful benefits:
* allows you to add fully dynamic theme-related content to your web pages
* can be easily included on all your Traffic Equalizer pages
* use it on ANY website (even if you don't own Traffic Equalizer)
* pages are automatically updated whenever RSS feeds are updated
* frequent content changes equates to more visits from search engine spiders
* having quality fresh new content gets your web pages indexed faster
* gives you a lucrative and effortless income source through ClickBank
* has advanced keyword tracking built right in for traffic analysis
* easily add unlimited RSS feeds for maximum flexibility
* build groups of RSS feeds that will act as a single RSS feed
* caching of RSS feeds greatly reduces your bandwidth
* use multiple instances of RSS Equalizer on any Web page
* rotate unlimited RSS feeds to avoid stale content
The bottom line is... if you're not using RSS Equalizer, you're only working at a fraction of your maximum SEO capacity. AND, at the very least, you're minimizing your chances of not only getting top search engine page rank but KEEPING it as well.