Phoenix, AZ (PressExposure) April 28, 2011 -- Smart Keyboard Solutions has added a new Russian keyboard sticker set to it's selection of international language keyboard products. The Russian stickers can convert any PC desktop or laptop keyboard to a bilingual Russian keyboard that is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP. The stickers are a quick and economical solution for anyone who needs to type in the Russian language.
The Russian language stickers are available in a clear version and an opaque version. The clear stickers come with green Russian letters for beige keyboards and white letters for black keyboards. They sell for USD$9.95 and convert the keyboard to a bilingual keyboard (the original language of the keyboard and Russian). The stickers are also available in a black opaque format with white English letters and green Russian letters. The opaque set sells for USD$12.95 and converts an English and Russian keyboard.
The stickers are manufactured using a silk-screen printing process on durable, non-glare, matte-finish Lexan®. The sticker sheet is die cut and self-adhesive for a simple peel-and-stick installation that is quick and easy.
"Microsoft Windows includes the keyboard layout and fonts for more than a hundred international languages, including Russian," stated Smart Keyboard Solutions CEO, Loree Rolnick. "The language function comes from Windows. You need a language keyboard or stickers simply to show you where the letters are on the keyboard. This is why Russian stickers are such an affordable option when you need a bilingual Russian keyboard."
The Smart Keyboard Solutions keyboard stickers are printed on a high-quality Lexan polycarbonate for rugged durability. Your fingers never touch the lettering because all of the printing is on the underside of the sticker. "Because you don't touch the printing," stated Ms. Rolnick, "you don't rub the lettering off when you type. In fact, our stickers generally outlast the keyboard. Our Russian stickers are an economical, quick, and easy way to create a bilingual keyboard that is fully compatible with Russian in Windows."
You can see more information, including a picture of the Windows Russian keyboard layout, at http://www.smartkeyboardsolutions.com/label-russian-10065.htm)
Smart Keyboard Solutions sells a selection of international language stickers: (see the complete list at http://www.smartkeyboardsolutions.com/language-labels.htm): Arabic 101, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dari, English US, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Latin American, Norwegian, Pashto, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Urdu.
Some of the features of the Smart Keyboard Solutions' Russian language stickers include:
* The Smart Keyboard Solutions language stickers are printed on rugged, durable Lexan® for long life.
* The stickers are designed to be compatible with the current versions of Windows 7, Vista, and XP.
* The installation of the stickers is a simple peel-and-stick installation using the placement guide printed on the sticker sheet.
* All of the printing is on the underside of the stickers so it won't rub or wear off.
* The matte finish Lexan® provides a surface that is non-glare at any angle, so they the letters are easy to see.
* The stickers are made in the US using non-toxic materials.
* The clear Russian stickers protect the original print on the key from wearing off as you type.
* High-quality 3M adhesive ensures that the stickers will stay in place on the keyboard, even after years of use. If you wish to remove the stickers, you can do so without damaging the keyboard.
* The stickers ship FREE in the US.
The company also sells a selection of language keyboards, alphanumeric replacement keyboard stickers, large print stickers, protective keyboard covers, keyboard learning covers, and specialized keyboards. The company also customizes keyboards with color keys, color printing, templates, and stickers. See the complete product line at: http://www.smartkeyboardsolutions.com/language-keyboards.htm