Navi Mumbai, India (PressExposure) January 27, 2012 -- S.A.G. Solarstrom AG (SAGSA) is engaged in photovoltaic business. The company is involved in the construction, operation and system integration of solar power plants. SAGSA operates through four divisions namely, power production; project planning and plant construction; partner sales; and plant operation and services. It is the supplier of industrial solar energy components and also handles the installation and monitoring of the operation of solar energy installations. SAGSA caters services to private and institutional users and capital investors. The company also generates power from solar energy through its power stations in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. SAGSA operates in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, France, Czech Republic, the US and Austria. SAGSA is headquartered in Frieburg, Germany. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/SAG-Solarstrom-AG-SAG-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
S.A.G. Solarstrom AG Key Recent Developments
Sep 01, 2011: Solarstrom Connects 48 MW Project To Grid In Italy
May 02, 2011: Solarstrom To Extend Its Power Plant Portfolio By 5.1 MWp System In Kamenicna, Czech Republic
Apr 29, 2011: Solarstrom Completes First Construction Section Of 48 MWp Photovoltaic Project In Region Of Venice, Italy
Feb 18, 2011: Solarstrom Signs Contract With Canadian Solar For Purchase Of 60 MWp Photovoltaic Modules In 2011
Jan 13, 2011: Solarstrom Installs Photovoltaic Systems Totaling 67MWp Capacity In 2010
This comprehensive SWOT profile of S.A.G. Solarstrom AG provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/SAG-Solarstrom-AG-SAG-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Flat A-1901/02, 19th floor,
Palm Beach Road, Sanpada,
Navi Mumbai - 400705, India.
Phone : +91 22 2756 1536
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131