Lane Cove, Australia (PressExposure) June 21, 2013 -- As Aspose development team has mentioned in the April Newsletter as well as on the website about the re-branding of Saaspose as "Aspose for Cloud". Aspose is happy to announce that the re-branding process of Saaspose as "Aspose for Cloud" is completed and moved the content to the Aspose.com domain alongside their other file format products. Bringing the brand under the Aspose parent brand will let us continue to support even more file formats, improve the fidelity of conversions, and speed up improvements to our SDKs and Documentation. Many of the most requested improvements to SDKs and Documentation will happen more quickly now Aspose've completed this move.
What changes will I notice in my code or affect development?
The good news is this name change will not affect your existing code! While Aspose will have a new API endpoint at api.aspose.com it will work side-by-side with the existing api.saaspose.com endpoint. Below is a list of points that you should take account of:
- The api.saaspose.com end-point will be 'frozen' at version 1.0 and new features and bug-fixes may eventually not be deployed to this end-point. This of course doesn't affect user existing code, but you may find when user come to take advantage of a new feature or fix he will need to update the end-points at that point.
- The new api.aspose.com end-point has a version number of 1.1 to take account of the domain change within the JSON/XML responses.
- All of Aspose SDKs (for PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, .NET) have been updated to take account of the new REST end-point as well as big improvements in meeting the coding conventions of each native language (we'll continue to make improvements here!).
- Aspose GitHub account is changed; the revised SDKs for the new end-points will start off life here.
- Aspose have switched their support system to the Aspose Forums - user can post both technical and sales queries here and get the benefit of our larger support team who will answer user query ASAP and also a large community of Aspose users who may already have asked user question and had it answered. User have the option of making your posts private if you need to for any reason.
- It is best to post queries in Aspose Forums for the quickest response times. However if you do need to email us for any reason you should use firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aspose offers a powerful set of file management components with which developers can create applications which can open, edit, create and save some of the most popular business file formats. Supported formats include Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDF documents, and Microsoft Project files. Tools allow developers to perform OCR, work with images, create and read barcodes and perform many other document conversion and management tasks. Aspose produce components for .NET, Java and SharePoint, as well as rendering extensions for SQL Server Reporting Services and JasperReports exporters.
More about Aspose Products
- Access Aspose Cloud API: https://cloud.aspose.com
- Aspose for Cloud's Documentation: http://www.aspose.com/docs
- Post Your Technical and Sales Queries at Support Forums: [http://www.aspose.com/forums]
- Download Our Revised SDKs at GitHub: https://github.com/asposeforcloud