Noida, UP India (PressExposure) November 13, 2011 -- RNCOS in its latest research report titled "Saudi Arabia Housing Sector Outlook", says that among the gulf countries, the Saudi Arabian Housing Industry has come up as the one of the most vibrant segment of the real-estate industry. The emergence of a number of real-estate developers along with the growing demand for real-estate finance and residential property, housing industry has seen remarkable growth in the past.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The report, "Saudi Arabia Housing Sector Outlook", by RNCOS which is spread over 55 pages provides a detailed analysis of the housing sector in Saudi Arabia. It presents a thorough insight into various aspects of the housing segments by province, ownership, investments, etc. Most importantly, the report also provides future outlook taking into consideration the effect of global economic crisis on the housing sector of the country. In other words, the report presents a complete and coherent analysis of the Saudi housing industry, which will prove decisive for the intending clients. Some of the key highlights of the report include:
- Green building technology leads Saudi Arabian housing.
- Affordable housing sector accounts for majority of the share in the Kingdom's housing sector.
- Real-estate finance demand in Saudi Arabia expected to almost double during 2011-2014.
- Makkah to dominate the housing market in Saudi Arabia.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: [http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM213.htm]
Some of our Related Reports are:
- China Housing Sector Outlook 2013
- Vietnam Housing Forecast to 2013
- Brazil Housing Sector Analysis
- Indian Housing Sector Analysis
- US Cement Industry Analysis
Check Related REPORTS on: [http://rncos.com/Other-Industry.htm]