Minsk, Misnk Belarus (PressExposure) November 13, 2006 -- New functions of SearchInform 3.1
The new version has an upgraded search algorithm as well as a new function visualizing the degree of relevance of search session results. The function is available for any type of search (whether it is standard phrase search, synonyms search or SearchInformâs unique similar content search) and vividly reflects the quality of search results. This spares browsing through what-may-be less relevant resources before actually finding what you need. A similar function is already implemented in âsimilar searchâ, only there the documents are lined up in the order of relevancy with percentage of similarity to the query specified next to the document title.
New interface functions implemented in SearchInform 3.1 make the program significantly more convenient and user-friendly.
Main features of SearchInform 3.1:
- Phrase search with due consideration to stemming and thesaurus
- New SoftInform Search Technology of search for similar documents
- High indexing speed (from 15 to 30 Gb/hour),
- Index size of 15-25% from the actual size of the text data
- Query caching system
- Support of over 60 most popular text formats, Outlook & TheBat electronic messages, mp3 & avi tags, and logs of MSN and ICQ instant messaging programs
- Correct work with archives
- Universal data sources (indexing of DBMS)
More information on our website: http://www.searchinform.com/
For all inquiries mailto:email@example.com Alena Siameshka, SearchInform Technologies PR Manager