Ottawa, Canada (PressExposure) August 27, 2014 -- OTTAWA, CA -- Skyline Exhibits has added three backlit table options to their line of PictureCube® tradeshow exhibits. All three options include a custom-designed Performa® graphic cover and are available for purchase or rental. The backlit table tops were created to complement the line's existing backlit pieces.
"We introduced PictureCube initially as a system for backlit hanging signs, towers, and backwalls. But we found that our designers were interested in using it for attention-getting backlit tables. So we are now offering 3 standard sizes to make it even more affordable to create a lot of impact in a table or workstation. With internal lighting, the tables glow - providing functionality as well as a welcoming light and inviting space to attendees," said Karen Gauthier of Skyline Exhibits (www.skyline.ca).
Table sizes include a small 23" table, a 46" display table and a 69" reception table, offering plenty of new options in trade show booth design. Like all of the PictureCube® display components, THIS LINK WILL SOON DISAPPEAR the tables are constructed of lightweight, flexible extrusions and feature graphics on all four sides. They are equally as suitable for permanent installations as for temporary events and trade shows.
"The shape of the light-weight extrusion allows the frame to be structural and yet nearly invisible allowing the graphic messages to take center stage with a dramatic effect. Key to PictureCube's great look is Performa fabric graphics, Skyline's proprietary fabric, that produces vibrant graphics and gives the impression of a hard panel but with much less weight and greater durability," Gauthier explained.
Key features of the new PictureCube trade show booth tables include:
1. Evenly backlit graphics to draw attention to key messages
2. Use of tightly woven Skyline proprietary Performa fabric that effectively diffuses light
3. Smooth, solid work surface available in laminate or Milky Trans Plexiglass
4. Weight bearing up to 50 lbs (22.68 kg)
5. Available in three sizes to fit into any size exhibit from 10' to Island
6. All three tables come with 120V or 220V lighting
7. Simple set up using a 5/32" Hex Wrench
8. All components besides the table top, break down small and ship compactly
9. Use low energy Compact Fluorescent lighting that ships in protective packaging
10. Packaging for the 23" and 46" tables fit into a 46" flat Mosaic® case
11. Packaging has been developed to protect lights, extrusions and tabletop from damage during shipping
Skyline Canada is part of the global Skyline Exhibits network. The exhibit design company offers custom trade show booth design and construction, exhibit rentals, graphics, service and support. To learn more about Skyline Canada visit them at http://www.skyline.ca.