Bochum, Germany (PressExposure) June 18, 2007 -- From now on, with PDF Master Office Edition, soft Xpansion offers a second solution for the server-based creation of high-quality PDF files. Like PDF Master Server Edition, PDF Master Office Edition provides a centralized conversion of documents into the PDF-format. The main difference is that the product has been designed for small networks with up to five clients. It automatically sends the created PDF-documents back to the computer from which the conversion request has been forwarded. In addition, it is possible to send files directly by e-mail as well as to pass them on to a real printer to get the result on paper. There are various PDF-settings available for each client: general document settings, image management, PDF-security, watermarks, stamps, digital signature and a lot more.
- Centralized creation and convenient management of PDF documents on local networks with up to five clients
- use of the kernel technology PDF Direct, which has already been implemented in various PDF products worldwide
- perfect organization of the document workflow in only a few steps
- automated distribution of the created PDF files to users
- various options for delivery and distribution: into a shared folder on the network or into a local folder, sending as an e-mail, printing on paper
- easy maintenance and user management
- high performance even with high network loads
- remarkable price/performance ratio
- easy Upgrade to higher amount of clients System requirements:
- Pentium IV or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- 10 MB hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista
The price is â¬59,-. Upgrades to PDF Master Server Edition are possible. Please go to http://www.soft-xpansion.com/index.php?p=/pdftech/pdfoe3 for further details about the product.
About soft Xpansion:
Founded 1995 at first as MAUS Software, the enterprise soft Xpansion GmbH & Co. KG, located in Bochum, is a worldwide international team of authors, software developers, screen designers and product managers. Since the foundation, soft Xpansion has published more than 100 software titles in more than 180 issues worldwide. Further information about the enterprise and the products you can find on http://www.soft-xpansion.com.
Contact (also for review copies):
soft Xpansion GmbH & Co. KG Frank Dueckers Koenigsallee 45 44789 Bochum Tel.: +49 234 298 41 73 Fax: +49 234 298 41 72 E-Mail: email@example.com