Chennai, India (PressExposure) April 16, 2009 -- Agriya Infoway, the creator of the popular social networking script, Kootali, releases updates on it, earlier today. Agriya Infoway is a well established 8 year old company and is based in Chennai, South India. Over the years, they have developed many scripts, and offer many web based services.
The company releases regular updates on all its products, making additions and changes constantly. The following are the latest updates on Kootali.
* A contact list has been implemented in the message module
* Dashboard has been implemented
* Groups and Events Views count has been implemented, using which users can see the number of views certain groups and events have received.
* âRecent Visitorsâ has been implemented for photos; this means that users may now find out the recent people who have viewed their photos are.
* The search box now has a drop down menu
* The Photos and Stickies Views count has now been fine tuned to work like the Profile Views Count
* As for the administrator, Language control for application description has been implemented.
Visit http://www.agriya.com for further details and enquiries.