Florence , Oregon (PressExposure) June 09, 2011 -- David Crabtree, owner/operator of Super Smart Ads announced today, "We are real excited to introduce our Ad Network to the world. But before we do, we want to make sure we get all the bugs worked out. We want to create one of the best ad network plateforms in the industry. The beta testing will be open to both advertisers and publishers alike. We will be live during the beta testing and beta tester ads will generate revenue."
Some of the main attributes of the ad network are:
- Manage the layout, color, size and other aspects of each ad space on your site
- Approve or reject ads for your site
- Works alongside other Ad Programs
- Sell ad space for 1 day, 1 week, or 1 month
- Pay per click, pay per impression, or pay per action
- Use third party ads or HTML tags (like AdSense, Amazon, eBay, or affiliate ads) to display until your ad space is sold
- Get paid monthly thru PayPal when your ads sell.
- Manage multiple websites to sell ads on.
- Manage multiple ad space types of different length for different websites
- Manage Payment history when you buy & sell ads
- Manage Ron Network Ads
- Make your website featured on our ad network website for extra exposure.
- View reports on the ads running, clicks and impressions made on the website and more.
- Make residual money from others who sell ad space by becoming an affiliate
- Publish your ads and set your own rates
- Ad sizes are IAB compliant
"The publisher does not have to block their ad space and wait for it to be sold. They can put their adsense code or their own banner in our system and it will display it until their ad space is sold."
The ad network supports Text link ads, Photo link ads, Banner ads, Video ads, Invideo ads, Popup ads, Pop under ads, Peel away ads, Full Page ads, and Inline ads.
Organizations or individuals interested in participating in the beta program, can contact David Crabtree by email at email@example.com or visit [http://www.supersmartads.com].