Adelphi, MD (PressExposure) February 15, 2011 -- The Tacfit Commando [http://www.thetacfitcommando.org] program is one of the more popular fitness programs on the market. Therefore, many people obviously want to know if it really works or not. Here are 9 frequently asked questions about Tacfit Commando review [http://www.thetacfitcommando.org] to help you find out.
1) What kind of workouts are included? It uses body weight only exercises. This is because it was developed to mimic exercise regimes that Israeli army units utilize, as well as undercover agents, among others. Since the program was initially designed with soldiers in mind, it had to be body weight only, since soldiers do not have access to fitness equipment. For this reason, you do not have to worry about joining a gym or buying any sort of fitness equipment.
2) What is the goal? As you might expect of a program built for army personnel, the entire aim of this program is functional strength. It was not designed specifically to help you get 6 pack abs, or even bigger muscles. A lot of other programs include workouts that might help you lose fat, but will not really improve your performance in sports and other real world activities.
3) So this program will not help you look good? Yes it will. That just is not the main goal-it is merely a side benefit.
4) How long do the workouts take? They only require a half hour a day. Since soldiers are on strict schedules, they cannot spend a ton of time exercising. Therefore, this program is designed to meet their deadlines. For this reason, you do not have to waste a ton of time daily, like you would with other programs.
5) Are the exercises easy? No. All the workouts are very strenuous, and for some of them, you might struggle to do a single repetition. Therefore, if you are out of shape, you might have trouble with them.
6) Does it talk about diet? It does, but only in the upgraded version. This is actually one of the primary drawbacks of this program. Since diet is such an integral part of overall performance, you really need to get the upgraded version to get the full benefits.
7) So is Tacfit Commando 2.0 [http://www.thetacfitcommando.org] worth the money? Overall, the answer is yes. It will build functional strength, much more so than the programs that are just designed to help you lose fat. Also, if fat loss is your goal, it will still help you achieve this, although perhaps not as effectively as others. If you are on a limited schedule, and want to improve your performance in sports and real world activities, then this is the program for you. Tacfit Commando is not cheap, but the program is worth the money.