Troitsk, Russian Federation (PressExposure) July 10, 2014 -- Since Telecontact's aim is to stay on top of Russian outsourcing market providing to company's clients unique CC services, here at Telecontact high emphasis is placed on clients' satisfaction. Two years ago Telecontact started working on a specialized in-house programme dedicated to this issue.
It is a well known fact, that clients' satisfaction closely depends on customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is created by Quality. Telecontact is focused on the international quality standard COPC 2000 CSP and company's experience. The main goal was to make a quality management tool allowing to implement various outsourcing CC projects along with all requirements of the standard.
Lately the development of the version 3 of our Quality Management Tool - QMT 3.0 was finished. It is company's proprietary solution deeply integrated with Telecontact's agent web-based application. For the moment QMT 3.0 is the strong independent tool which can be deployed for any project or call center. It is web-based and easy to use. It took more than 5000 hours of programming and a huge expertise to create a simple, flexible and proactive system. The user can perform and track every step of the quality process in this system which allows us to have more information about quality score, and be proactive for the clients. In other words all project information and voice recordings can be executed from QMT and each grade of users have own set of options:
1. Transaction Monitoring allows Team Leads and Supervisor to select calls and transactions to monitor them, listen to calls or view e-mails with all information which were registered by agents in scripts and then evaluate transactions according to quality monitoring scale. All these actions can be done in one interface and there is no need to load another scripts, systems or use additional software.
2. Task Management allows to Team Leads assign task to Supervisor and Coach for monitoring, calibration, and training and also control such parameters as deadline, time frame, and performance results.
3. Calibration allows to organize calibration session and view calibrations reports.
4. Educational Plan allows to create educational plan for a team or individual agents according to theirs quality results.
5. Coaching and Training Journal allows Team Lead and Supervisor to track all coaching session and training after all quality monitoring session. QA Manager can control the efficiency of Team Leads and Supervisors and all the project by using this interface.
6. Reporting provides all information and all results in required forms. There are two kinds of reports, standard and custom. Each project can create own custom reports if required by the program to underline the specialties of any task.
At the moment QMT 3.0 involves more than 3500 employees on 10 cities in 4 countries. And the system brings us additional value. Using the system during last 9 months Clients' Satisfaction rate was improved 9% and Attrition rate was decreased 22%. How? Less time for manual work means more time for coaching goes to better individual agents' metrics and better understanding of company policy giving more money for the good job and as a result Attrition Rate decreasing and Employee Satisfaction rises. Telecontact planes to start selling QMT 3.0 as an independent software soon.