Melbourne, Australia (PressExposure) February 18, 2014 -- As Performance Management is continuously growing in popularity and maturity, assessing the exact position and development of the discipline each year is essential. The report Performance Management in 2013 is the result of a qualitative research study conducted in the period September 2013 - January 2014, by The KPI Institute. The research study used both primary and secondary sources.
The magazine covers a broad range of topics meant to provide an overview on the discipline, such as:
- Perspectives: 20 semi-structured interviews with practitioners, academics and consultants from all the continents;
- Around the World: 200 countries reviewed for performance related legislation;
- Trends in Search: the Google search popularity and media exposure of performance related keywords;
- Education: 20 relevant university degrees, 30 relevant university subjects, 22 performance related events;
- Career: Performance Manager and Strategy Manager jobs and salaries;
- Resources: 100 performance related bestselling books, 100 latest published books, 15, journal articles, 10 portals and 13 communities;
- Software: 50 softwares clustered by Gartner in three categories: Corporate Performance Management, Business Intelligence, Employee Performance Management.
The report is available in two formats:
- Electronic (free): http://issuu.com/thekpiinstitute/docs/performance-management-in-2013
http://www.smartkpis.com is the leading online platform for performance management knowledge integration, hosting the largest database of thoroughly documented KPI examples available on the web today. It offers high quality resources and collaboration functionality for the community of members, assisting them in making smart decisions regarding their performance management initiatives. Registration is free and enables research, learning and interaction as part of a growing community of members from over 190 countries and territories.