Henley On Thames, United Kingdom (PressExposure) October 02, 2007 -- The ROI Academy is launching its latest programme on Return on Investment in training: the Basics of Evaluation [http://www.3ctraining.co.uk/basicsofevaluation.html] half day seminar. The seminar is designed specifically for those who have little or no knowledge of training evaluation and covers basic concepts, including an introduction to Kirkpatrick, and how training evaluation is useful in a business context.
The Basics of Evaluation seminar joins two other programmes as part of the ROI Academy's flagship process:
- The 'How to Measure ROI in Training' one-day workshop introduces delegates to the tools and techniques of the ROI Academy, which they can begin to apply to real projects.
- The three-day Accreditation Programme [http://www.3ctraining.co.uk/accreditationprogramme.html] is an intensive course where delegates come with a specific business project or requirement in mind, and apply the methodologies in the context of their own organisation. Full Accreditation to the ROI Academy is awarded on successful completion of the project plan.
Delegates can choose the level at which they wish to begin depending on previous experience in the area of training evaluation. The ROI Academy also offers the option to license its web-based tools for use within the client organisation.
Learning & Development Advisor Wendy Lander, of Nationwide Building Society, attended the How to Measure ROI in Training one-day workshop in May, and commented: "It was great to get a different perspective about ROI from an external source and was refreshing how simple it was made. I really enjoyed the day and am going to use this learning in my role and pass it on to my colleagues."
The ROI Academy was launched in January 2007 as a division of 3C Associates, a leading Learning and Development consultancy, with the vision to provide the training, tools and expertise for professionals who need to measure and manage performance. It has successfully run a number of programmes since its launch and is working with several blue chip clients to implement ROI processes across their organizations.
Managing Director Hedda Bird explains: 'The ROI Academy provides robust, credible methods for measuring and valuing soft skills, behaviours, competencies and training, adding huge value to client organizations. At 3C we believe it is the PROCESS of estimating and predicting Return on Training Investment that adds most value - through clarifying goals and purpose, providing decision support, and informing training development. Through the ROI Academy delegates can learn how to implement these processes themselves with our proven ROI tools and techniques.'
The ROI Academy is backed by an Advisory Board including:
- academics researching the impact of training and skills development on organisations, including Dr Jay Bahlis Ph.D., P. Eng., President of BNH Expert Software Inc and creator of the ADVISOR decision support system for training
- leading professions in the field of Learning and Development, HR and Customer Service who are currently looking at ROI Issues
- experts in e-tool development from the major vendors of performance measurement and management systems
The ROI Academy open ROI programmes take place at Henley Management College, Henley on Thames, Oxon.
For more information on the ROI Academy, our web-based tools and forthcoming programme dates, visit [http://www.roiacademy.co.uk], contact 3C on 01491 842 922 or email email@example.com