Mansoura, Egypt (PressExposure) July 30, 2008 -- Hi all
I like how you guys out there think there are some top secret traffic methods that only the "gurus" know about.
Face it - you guys already know all the traffic secrets! but there's nothing new under the sun! Its all old school when it comes to traffic.
Here's the different traffic sources you can get:
1. Social Media & Web 2.0 Traffic
2. Search Engine Traffic
3. CPA Network Traffic
4. Video Traffic
5. Banner Traffic
6. Pay Per Click Traffic
Those are the big ones in the World of Traffic and That's What you need to know.
The real formula here is not to find new traffic sources. That's easy. The important thing is to find traffic that will MAKE YOU MONEY ONLINE!!
Of course, You can Buy traffic and you may make money. No problem. But you got to be willing to track your traffic.
So if you want to really explode your site traffic, here's how to do it...
1. Social Media & Web 2.0 - Hire some people to set up social bookmarking accounts for your blog, and create MySpace and Facebook accounts. Have them automatically add friends to your accounts and send them bulletins about your site. Put an opt in form on your pages and get people on your list from these sites. Then send them to your site and offers through emailing your list. There are so many web 2.0 sites out there, you can get creative and figure out how to drive traffic with them.
2. Search Engine Traffic - Make sure your site is optimized for the search engines. Easiest way to do this is to add a wordpress blog to your site along with a Google Sitemap. Wordpress is set to PING the search engines automatically every time its updated. So if you target your blog to your main keywords, eventually you'll get ranked for them and get that free traffic. Once you're set up, start building backlinks to your blog. The easiest way to do this is to just take every post you write up for it, and submit it as an article to multiple article directories, linking back to the original post for your desired keyword. This will build up link juice for your site. You can also take advantage of Wordpress's trackback and pingback feature to get link juice from like-minded blogs.
3. CPA Network - take your offer and blast it out to the CPA networks like Azoogle, Commission Junction, ROI Rocket, and all the others. Use your converting banner ads to give to affiliates and the like. Even if your offer isn't eating up the rankings on these networks, you'll build up a great network of affiliates sending you traffic over time. If you're not a merchant, you can use CPA networks for a pay per action of some sort, like newsletter sign-up or something like that.
4. Video Traffic - Make a video, sign up for Traffic Geyser, and blast that bad boy out to every video site you can find. Make sure your website is prominently displayed in the video, and your description and title are keyword loaded. The easiest way to make a video is to record yourself reading an article, and set that audio to a still image. You can do this extremely easily with a program like iMovie or something similar. Easy, right?
5. Banner Traffic - Take your best converting ad from your Google PPC account, and have it turned into banner ads. You can hire someone to do this for you.
It doesn't need to be fancy, just words against a white background. Just make it for every possible banner ad size. Use these on the Google Content Network, along with banner servers like AdBrite. You can also target specific websites and cut deals with them to display your banners. There are also free banner exchanges you can sign up for to get your ads displayed everywhere. Just be sure to track what websites are sending you the converting traffic! Use PPSeer for this. Systematically eliminate the junk sites, and focus on getting more traffic from the winning sites.
6. Pay Per Click - Sign up for Google Adwords and target keywords and websites. Track the shit out of that traffic and narrow down which keywords/ websites are converting for you. Then copy those campaigns over to Yahoo and MSN. Be sure to track those too. But if they convert on Google. chances are they'll convert on the other two as well.
Conclusion: What we conclude from that article that there are numerous ways to get zillions of traffic, we just need to put it in action