Navi Mumbai, India (PressExposure) August 05, 2011 -- The report analyzes the markets for kidney and renal diseases therapeutics in the US, the top five countries in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. Treatment usage patterns, sales, prices and volumes are forecast until 2017 for the key geographies as well as the leading therapeutic segments. Further, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and analyzes the mergers, acquisitions and licensing agreements that shape the global markets.
The scope of this report includes -
- Annualized market data for the kidney and renal diseases therapeutics market from 2001 to 2010, forecast forward to 2017
- Analysis of the leading therapeutic segments.
- Analysis of the kidney and renal diseases therapeutics market in the leading geographies of the world, which include the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan
- Market characterization of the kidney and renal diseases therapeutics market including market size, annual cost of therapy, and treatment usage patterns
- Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market
- Coverage of pipeline molecules in various phases of drug development
- Competitive benchmarking of leading companies.
- Key M&A activities, licensing agreements, that have taken place between 2008 and 2010 in the global kidney and renal diseases therapeutics market
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first-in-class molecules with more efficiency and better safety.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of leading companies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that could fill portfolio gaps.
To know more about kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=200296&rt=Lead-Generation-Strategies-and-Technologies-in-Drug-Development-Emerging-Techniques-Such-as-Antisense-Technology-Will-Allow-Innovators-to-Minimize-Costs.html
Liver Diseases (General) Therapy Area Pipeline Report
Autoimmune Diseases Therapy Area Pipeline Report
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook