Kediri, Indonesia (PressExposure) November 07, 2009 -- Premature ejaculation is an embarrassing condition that affects large numbers of men of all ages. The root causes can be both mental and physical. If you or your partner suffers from this ailment then the eight premature ejaculation cures that you can read below should help you in a considerable way -
1. Take as much exercise as you can; if your body is healthy it will function more normally due to better blood circulation. Also a healthy strong body will give more self confidence in the bedroom.
2. Some guys have a tendency to ejaculate the moment of penetration. It is important to take natural breaths when entering a woman. Feel the sensations before starting to move around.
3. If you feel like you are going to ejaculate prematurely then talk to your partner, this will help alleviate some of the stress.
4. Meditation has been known to work for some men. Any form of bodily control starts in the mind so learn some meditation exercises to maintain a better control of your body.
5. Try out Kegel exercises to enhance the strength of the pelvic muscles. This involves tensing the pelvic muscles and holding them in before releasing them. Do this for ten minutes each morning and evening.
6. It is often the case that women take longer to orgasm than men. For this reason it is important to get the woman more excited through foreplay.
7. As with any activity, practice makes perfect. If you spend a lot of time with your partner and feel comfortable talking about your problem then you can learn to prevent early ejaculation together.
8. There are medications available that can help to prevent premature ejaculation. These should only be used in extreme cases as they may have side effects. When thinking of taking any medications it is best to consult your GP.