Noida, U.p. India (PressExposure) December 18, 2011 -- Growing rural demand, rising young working population and increasing income levels are among the major factors which have encouraged the people in India to buy two-wheelers more frequently than before. According to a new research report by RNCOS, the two-wheeler market has emerged as the most vibrant and transforming segment of the overall Indian automobile industry. The two-wheeler sales in India are expected to report a CAGR of 11% during FY 2011-2015.
The 50 page report, "Two-wheeler Market in India" by RNCOS comprehensively analyzed the emerging market trends, like reviving of scooter segment and increasing demand for executive and premium bikes in the two-wheeler market. According to the report, these trends are expected to prevail in near future too. The study also evaluates various government regulations and initiatives which are expected to give a boost to the Indian two-wheeler market. This research report will help clients understand the present status and future outlook of the market. The study of recent developments will also provide the cutting edge market intelligence to the clients, helping them in making sound investment decisions.
Some of the Report's Key Highlights are:
- Rural Market Emerging as the major consumer segment.
- Scooter segment shows an impressive growth on account of rising number of working women.
- India has emerged as one of the top two-wheeler exporters in the world.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: [http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM364.htm]
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Indian Tyre Industry Analysis
- Vietnam Automobile Forecast 2014
- Turkey Automobile Sector Forecast 2014
- India Commercial Vehicle Market Analysis
- US Tyre Industry Analysis
Check Related REPORTS on: [http://rncos.com/Transportation.htm]