Noida, UP India (PressExposure) December 20, 2011 -- According to the latest research report by RNCOS, "US Cement Industry Analysis", recuperating infrastructure spending along with growing domestic demand from almost all the prominent industry verticals will enable the cement consumption to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during 2011-2015. The cement industry in the US forms an important part of its economy. The US ranks among the top three manufacturers of cement in the world along with China and India. Although last few years have been quite discouraging for the industry, still the country sustained its position as the third largest cement consumer globally.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The report, "US Cement Industry Analysis", by RNCOS spread over 65 pages provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the current status and expected position of the cement industry in the US. It thoroughly examines all prominent emerging trends and drivers, which are fuelling the growth of the industry's development. Besides highlighting major segments, such as production, consumption, demand and installed capacity, the report facilitates information on regional cement demand-supply scenario. It will provide indispensable information to clients in understanding the market dynamics and to obtain an insight of the industry at the micro level.
Some of the key highlights of the report include the following:
- US one of the world's largest markets for portland cement.
- Imports to fulfill the shortfall between domestic capacity and total US consumption.
- Housing construction to boost the cement demand in the US.
- Biogas fuel is fast emerging as an alternative for reducing CO2 emission.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: [http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM346.htm]
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Saudi Arabia Housing Sector Outlook
- China Housing Sector Outlook 2013
- Vietnam Housing Forecast to 2013
- Brazil Housing Sector Analysis
Check Related REPORTS on: [http://www.rncos.com/Other-Industry.htm]