Athens, Greenland (PressExposure) January 17, 2012 -- CONTACT
Vicky Pallis, Marketing Associate
View some examples at:
Features in new version:
Added support for sub-domains, numeric IPs & unlimited domains. Bug Fixes
Some main features of Likno Drop-Down Menu Trees are:
- Themes comprising of different icons, CSS styles for the nodes, and background properties.
- Styles can be defined individually for three different states, normal, mouse over and selected
- Icons can be defined for each of the states mentioned above, and for each node, closed or open branch
- Different icons can be individually set for specific nodes (that is, not following the tree theme)
- Any number of CSS classes can be dynamically added and used or changed for different nodes or branches of the tree - Unlimited number of trees in the same page
- Unlimited nodes and/or levels (depth)
- Support for either fixed box size trees with scrollbars, or freely expandable
- Attach tree to any HTML element on the page
- Support for multiple selection trees (can be used as check boxes), optional use of the CTRL modifier key to add to selection
- Custom context menu with user-defined items, following the tree theme
- Support for tool tips and custom status bar messages on mouse over for each node
- Ability to associate custom user-defined data with each node (and perform sorting and other operations on them)
- Comprehensive client-side API, including functions for manipulating all aspects of the tree, sorting, searching for nodes, dynamically inserting or deleting nodes, etc.
For more info on Likno Drop Down Menu Trees, please visit: http://www.likno.com/drop-down-menu-trees
Likno Drop Down Menu Trees costs $35 (3-domain license). Download at: http://www.likno.com/drop-down-menu-trees/download.html.
About Likno Software
Product Website: http://www.likno.com/drop-down-menu-trees Menu Trees Gallery: http://www.likno.com/drop-down-menu-trees/gallery.php