Kansas City, Kansas (PressExposure) March 07, 2011 -- Virtual phone systems are especially helpful for small and medium businesses as they are user-friendly, affordable and deliver quality customer service.
Advanced Features and Functionalities
The main functionalities of the PBX phone systems are:
- Auto attendant - This virtual receptionist automatically attends and greets callers with professional sounding greetings. It routes calls to appropriate extensions, mailboxes, groups, conference rooms, call queues, or unlimited depths of additional auto attendants. It handles calls arriving simultaneously
- Voicemail to email and fax to Email - You can listen to your voicemail on the phone or on your computer. A fax is sent to your local phone number or a toll-free phone number is converted in PDF file and sent to your email account.
- Live person answering - You can have a live person answer the caller rather than an auto attendant by setting up a telephone number to ring a specific extension first, or a group to enable sequential or simultaneous rings
- Flexibility - If you have more than one office and workers who need to travel, the PBX system allows you easily to connect all your offices and employees.
- Local and toll free numbers - PBX service providers offer toll-free and local phone numbers that allow customers in various places to connect to you by paying just local call charges or no charge at all.
Key Benefits of Virtual Phone Systems
Virtual or PBX phone systems that come with advanced call management features can enhance the image of small businesses. The PBX service is hosted and can be set up with the existing phone lines. Installing it does not require any change in hardware or set up of a small business office. The feature-rich, user-friendly virtual phone systems are specially designed to help you stay connected with your callers round-the-clock. They make your business sound professional.
These virtual phone systems with advanced features and functionalities are ideal for small and medium-sized business offices. The provider company charges just an affordable monthly fee for its services.