Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (PressExposure) January 15, 2009 -- Vortex Centrum launches BankingInsuranceSecurities.Com; comprehensive service for the financial industry.
Vortex Centrum, publishers, have announced the launch of BankingInsuranceSecurities.Com on 30 January 2009.
The date is auspicious, being the first day back at work for the company after Chinese New Year and the start of The Year of The Ox.
BankingInsuranceSecurities.Com incorporates the company's long-established news service for counter-money laundering professionals, World Money Laundering Report Online: Daily News at http://www.wmlro.com
BankingInsuranceSecurities.Com is based on the company's successful concept of combined news, editorial, information and other services at The Chief Officers' Network at http://www.chiefofficers.net.
At http://www.bankinginsurancesecurities.com, readers will have full and free access to articles in a wide range of vertical market sections - and uniquely have the opportunity to contribute articles on their own specialism.
http://www.bankinginsurancesecurities.com has sections on Compliance, Sanctions, Enforcement, Closures, Asset Recovery, Funds Management, Venture Capital, Retail, Merchant, Investment and Private Banking, ATM and Payment systems, Islamic financial services, Insurance - life, pensions, general and re:, and of course World Money Laundering Report: Online. With sections on delivering services by internet and other remote methods and, of course, security, http://www.bankinginsurancesecurities.com is set to become the point of reference for financial professionals all over the world. Add in specialist zones for http://www.BizNewsSelect.Com, http://www.RecentAppointments.Com, http://www.GoodbyeOldFriend.com and [http://www.ACardboardBoxIfYoureLucky.Com] and http://www.bankinginsurancesecurities.com becomes a community. With jobs boards and mentoring, books and even a travel-booking service, BankingInsuranceSecurities.Com is a community.
In addition, the premium service of World Money Laundering Report: Resources will become BIS Resources. This online library contains more than 3500 documents and is growing daily - and will expand to encompass documents of interest to the broad financial services market rather than its former focus on financial crime related matters.
Linking into education, training and conferences, BankingInsuranceSecurities.Com keeps you abreast of forthcoming events so you can plan your time and budget more effectively.
The BizNewsSelect.Com integration provides companies with the opportunity to select the global coverage of http://www.chiefofficers.net or the financial services specific markets of http://www.bankinginsurancesecurities.com.
BankingInsuranceSecurities.Com is, of course, advertising supported with a mix of site-wide advertising, product and service listings, section and special supplement sponsorship and other innovative approaches.
Notes for editors:
1. BankingInsuranceSecurities.Com is published by Vortex Centrum Limited, an English corporation and a member of The Anti Money Laundering Network group of companies, for which the holding company is registered in Hong Kong.
2. Vortex Centrum Limited was one of the first "New Media" companies - before the term "New Media" was in widespread use. It was formed in 1998 for the purpose of producing publications in electronic media only. Vortex Centrum Limited is a model for the development of a distributed company. BankingInsuranceSecurities.Com is edited in Kuala Lumpur and Johor, Malaysia and in the UK. Technical services are provided in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the UK, the USA, Canada and Brno in the Czech Republic. The service is hosted on Linux servers in the UK using EzPublish CMS platform published in Norway. Back office support including sales are based in Kuala Lumpur and Daegu, South Korea. Telephone and other comms services are based in the UK and Singapore. Administration and accounting is based in the UK, USA, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
3. Vortex Centrum Limited is a leader in the deployment of open-source applications. Desktop machines run SuSe Linux community edition, servers run a variety of Linux operating systems, CMS is from EzPublish, satellite and marketing websites run Drupal, LMS for both internal and external use is provided by Moodle and all users run OpenOffice.Org. Sound editing is performed with Audacity and graphics are (generally) managed with a variety of open source products. Mail, security, VPN and other services are all open source applications. Whilst some proprietary software is used, it is generally being phased out.
3. Sections of http://www.bankinginsurancesecurities.com are being brought into operation daily. Not all sections will be populated at launch. Some services are already available at http://www.chiefofficers.net.
4. http://www.bankinginsurancesecurities.com is currently undergoing a redesign to incorporate a variety of service beyond simple text-based articles.
Contact: in the first instance, please use the contact form at http://www.antimoneylaundering.net.
Media email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +6 03 2078 9152