Tallahassee City, (PressExposure) May 06, 2009 -- Our skin is the largest organ of our body. Aside from being the outer covering of the body, it has many functions which are vital to us. Among its many functions are protection of the body against pathogens, insulation, temperature regulation, sensation, synthesis of vitamin D, and protection of vitamin B folates.
No wonder it is equally important to keep the skin healthy by keeping it hydrated and moisturized. Hence, the popularity of such companies like dove philippines [http://www.myayala.com/shop/merchants.asp?mcode=unilever&categ_id=680]. Many people even buy dove online [http://www.myayala.com/shop/merchants.asp?mcode=unilever&categ_id=68O] to help keep their skins soft and moisturized. Aside from helping in retaining the natural glow and radiance of the face, moisturizers also aid in preventing premature wrinkling and sagging of skin.
If you are planning to buy dove online [http://www.myayala.com/shop/merchants.asp?mcode=unilever&categ_id=68O] then you might also be interested in other ways to moisturize your skin. Below are just some of them.
* Drink water. The best way to keep, not just your skin but your body as well, hydrated, is to drink a lot of water. Take to heart the advice of many to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. It does a lot in keeping your body hydrated and your skin moisturized, soft, healthy, and glowing.
* Eat a well-balanced diet. Avoid junk foods. Instead, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables because they do wonders for the skin. Foods rich in vitamins A and E are especially beneficial for the skin.
* Exercise. Not only will it help keep your skin healthy, exercise gives your skin that natural glow. It also helps in keeping your body fit and strong.
* No to hot water. Donât bathe in hot water. It makes the skin dry and flaky. Try using lukewarm water instead.
* Moisturize after bath. The best time to put moisturizers on your skin is after taking a bath, when your skin is still a bit damp.
* Exfoliate. Scrub your skin at least once a week. It would also be good if you use a body scrub before showering. This helps in removing dead skin cells.
* Do not over-cleanse. Too much washing, especially of the face, can dry your skin.