New York, NY (PressExposure) November 25, 2011 -- Magican ([http://www.magicansoft.com]) has been updated to version 0.9.63. After releasing feature of freeing up memory, lots of users have experienced it and offered us some precious feedbacks, then we add a prompt after releasing memory to help you clearly catch memory you have released. Then to help users save more memory, we optimize our own application and reduce the memory usage of Magican. Then comes to the new feature, we add weather broadcast in floating window. Then users can clearly get the latest temperature and condition at the floating window. Besides, Magican allows displaying different city's temperature and condition; just several clicks can fit for your need. Here are the updates of version 0.9.63
1. Reduce memory usage of Magican
2. Prompt purging memory result
3. Add weather broadcast on floating window
4. Redesign loading window
5. Fix bugs in item of cleaning binaries, avoid of application (like Office 2008) being destroyed
6. Bugs fixed
As you know, Magican is improving itself as an "All-in-One" utility for Mac OS X, so we will add more features to fulfill it. Magican can now clean your Mac in all directions.
1. Get rid of system logs and caches System logs and caches will be auto generated while using Mac. Maybe generated to remember your last operation, then you can easily do the same thing next time. This may helps speedup operation, but too much of them will occupy much of your system space, and finally lead Mac running slow. Then you can use Magican to scan all the logs and caches, and one click to clean up all them easily.
2. Uninstall useless applications and leftover Much of applications in Mac can't be easy uninstalled. Because much of them has no uninstall feature accompanied. Then completely uninstall an application seems to be complex. Magican can helps to uninstall useless applications and all the related components. Even the left over can be scanned out and completely delete.
3. Remove browser caches While using browser, much data is generated, like cookies, current tabs, page history and download list. Magican can scan out all those data by one click, and still one click can clean up them to save much disk space.
4. Delete redundant duplicated file Generating duplicated files is very easy in Mac OS X, you just need to drag a file to other path, and then file is duplicated. Although a single duplicated file just takes a little space and even can be ignored, hundreds and even thousands duplicated files is another issue, then you need Magican to scanned out all duplicated files out, you can just click one button to remove all duplicated files, but leave an original file, or after confirming the path of each files, selectable to delete files in different path.
5. Remove useless language packs System may install multiple languages for users from the world. For a normal person, may be two or three languages are enough for our normal using. Then the left is redundant to us, to get more disk space, you can delete those redundant language packages. Then use Magican to stay the language you need and delete the rest by few clicks.