New York, New York (PressExposure) November 16, 2011 -- Wendy Wu, Founder and CEO of Wendy Wu Tours, today announced the launch of the 2012 Wendy Wu Tours China brochure. Features of the new brochure include the following unique sales points.
- Our 15th Year of excellence in providing group and individual travel to China
- 564 Departure available on Group Tours
- 12 Unique and perfectly paced group itineraries
- All group tours are first class and fully inclusive, three meals per day and no required optional tours
- Daily Departures on Private Tours
- 7 Unique and perfectly paced private tour itineraries
- Travel in comfort as we never sell more than 28 seats on our Air-conditioned 45 passenger seat coaches
- Travel with international passengers from England and Australia, where Wendy Wu is the number one tour operator to China.
- Wendy Wu tours have offices in Shanghai and Xian, with ground support staff throughout China.
- The combined staff of 280 professionals is at your services.
Wendy Wu, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of the Company states: "I am very proud of the new brochure, the new itineraries and the increase in product range. It shows our commitment to growing our business and supporting visit China business"
Mark Grundy, Senior Vice President of the company states: "We have had a very good year in 2011, and as we enter 2012 we look forward to further growth and relationships with our Travel Agent partners, for example we are now a preferred partner at Liberty Travel, Altour, Travelsavers and Vacations to go to name a few."
Wendy Wu Tours began operations in 1998 and provides first class group tours and luxury arrangements for individuals and private groups visiting China. China is a land full of the world's oldest traditions, beautiful landscapes and varied cultures. Our China Tours offer a truly unique experience for every traveler that explores the wonderful sites within. From the Forbidden City in Beijing and the impressive Terracotta Warriors of Xian to the mighty Yangtze River and the breathtaking scenery that surrounds her
Wendy Wu Tours has offices in Shanghai, Xian, Sydney, London and New York. Visit them online at http://www.wendywutours.com.