Maynard, MA (PressExposure) June 25, 2014 -- Longwood Software, Inc., developer of the RevBase® software-as-a-service (SaaS) marketing asset management system http://www.revbase.com, has announced a new White Paper entitled, "It's Time for Marketing Asset Management," now available on a complimentary basis to marketers at http://www.revbase.com/whitepapers.html.
This paper covers the ten most important reasons marketers swamped with the demands of their jobs should consider implementing a Marketing Asset Management (MAM) solution:
1. Complaints by sales that it is difficult to find the materials they need.
2. The need to update multiple locations and sites with the same items - over and over.
3. Too much time responding to requests from the field.
4. Limited visibility into which materials are actually being used, and which aren't.
5. Inconsistent presentation of products and programs across sales channels.
6. Duplication of efforts and wasted time across marketing operations.
7. Security concerns regarding sensitive marketing assets and sales tools.
8. Poor traceability and accessibility of previously-created marketing assets.
9. Inability to provide updated sets of materials to mobile applications and other systems.
10. Salespeople frustrated with outdated, irrelevant content.
"Marketers pressured with all the demands of their jobs and lean staffs will learn how leading Marketing Asset Management systems are designed specifically to help marketers. The paper explains the ways these systems support their unique needs, as well as those of salespeople and sales channels," said Scott Richardson, president and CEO of Longwood Software. "The best MAM systems manage, control, track and distribute a company's brand assets, marketing materials, sales tools and creative materials via a customized online portal. Such systems lift many burdens off of marketers' shoulders, as well as serving a company's multiple audiences more professionally and effectively."
Software's Marketing Asset Management system, RevBase®, offers electronic and print fulfillment capabilities, including a searchable database for marketing assets; a visual shopping cart for collecting items for distribution; multiple email delivery modes; and click-through tracking of electronically-fulfilled assets. Users can customize marketing materials with RevBase; schedule automatic reports; and set up item expiration alerts so administrators know when items are becoming outdated. RevBase is mobile-enabled and is designed for "out of the box" use. It requires no technical training, IT support, or custom development.
About Longwood Software, Inc.
Longwood Software, Inc., (Maynard, MA) is a leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for marketing and sales teams in manufacturing, technology, and business services. The company's products are the RevBase® marketing asset management system and the ForFile® large file transfer service. The company's customers include American Greetings, BBB Industries, Beiersdorf, Corning Life Sciences, Dunkin' Brands, Kronos, Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, Quincy Compressor, Save the Children Federation, The MathWorks, and Thermo Fisher Scientific. For more information visit http://www.revbase.com or http://www.forfile.com.
# # #
ForFile, Longwood Software, and RevBase are registered trademarks of Longwood Software. All other trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.