Wyoming Child Support laws

Arlington, TX (PressExposure) October 30, 2006 -- Wyoming Child Support
Wyoming child support services are available to all single parents who need assistance in establishing child support, and collecting child support payments. Wyoming child support services can assist parents in several ways, for example, establishing a child support order, establishing paternity, enforcing child support payments, and many more.

Before a single parent can establish child support, they must first locate the non-custodial parent and establish paternity. Once a DNA test is done to determine the father, child support orders will be giving to the parent to make timely payments as soon as possible.

When applying for Wyoming child support, single parents who are receiving assistance from the state or federal government will be referred to the Wyoming child support enforcement services. You can contact your local child support office to obtain and fill out an application for services.

You must complete the form and return it with a $25 application fee to your local Wyoming child support office. Try to provide as much information about your child and the non-custodial parent. The reason they ask for as much information on the non-custodial parent is so that it would be easier for them to be located.

When the non-custodial parent is ordered to pay child support and they refuse to pay, the Wyoming child support enforcement office will take action. The child support enforcement office has several actions they will execute in order to collect past due child support for the non-custodial parents.

Some of these actions include reporting the non-custodial parents to the credit bureau, placing liens on private properties or bank accounts, pass port denial, contempt of court, driver's or professional license revoke, or the interception of the non-custodial parent's IRS tax refund.

When making payments, the Wyoming child support office prefers withholding the payments from the non-custodial parent's income. When the payments have been garnished from the non-custodial parent's income, the payments are then sent to the child support agency to be verified and sent out the single parents.

Press Release Submitted On: October 29, 2006 at 2:52 am
This article has been viewed 231888 time(s).