New Delhi, India (PressExposure) October 31, 2012 -- Zain Group (referred as Zain) has selected Evosys for its Oracle BI Apps Solution Implementation comprising of Financial Analytics, Procurement and Spend Analytics and Human Resource Analytics. The Project will kick off on 11th November 2012 and is expected to Go Live on 2nd January 2013.
Zain is spread over in 7 countries and so it is very critical to see consolidated view of the information for decision making. To derive consolidated picture by integrating 7 different versions of ERP instances located in 7 different countries is the biggest requirement and challenge for Zain. The major business requirements are Country specific as well as Consolidated Business Analytics for Zain Group, Adhoc Report Analysis, Drilldown to country wise Organization specific data from consolidated reports, Central data repository and Snapshot of Management Dashboards.
With the implementation of Oracle BI Apps solution, Zain can expect the following benefits:
- Oracle BI Apps will create Central Data Warehouse containing data of all the 7 ERP instances.
- Consolidated financial statements and ratios
- Trend Analysis for process improvement
- Analysis of Historical data helps in identifying saving potentials - Reducing time spent compiling, reconciling, and consolidating data from fragmented systems
- Improving overall profitability through more effective workforce cost control. Managers can understand how to optimize staffing levels to ensure satisfactory delivery of service while maintaining the lowest effective headcount.
- Improving cash collections by identifying slow-paying customers or billing issues and reducing days sales outstanding (DSO)
About Zain: Zain is a leading mobile telecommunications provider in the Middle East and North Africa. It was started in 1983 in Kuwait, as Mobile Telecommunications Company (MTC), the region's first mobile operator, and commencing with the initiation of our expansion strategy in 2003, it grew rapidly in both the Middle East and Africa through the acquisition of several mobile operators across the region.
In September 2007, MTC rebranded to Zain in order to better reflect our growing status as a leading multi-national mobile service provider with global aspirations. Zain was thus adopted as the Group's corporate master brand. In 2008, Zain became the 4th largest mobile operator in the world in terms of geographical presence, with operations in 15 African countries and 7 in the Middle East.
Evosys is an industry pioneer for various solutions like "Activity Based Costing for Healthcare", "Demand Forecasting for Telecom and FMCG", "Fully integrated Mobile Applications" and "PeopleSoft Campus for Education". We are also one of the leading implementers of Oracle's EDGE solutions like Demantra, Hyperion & Fusion CRM with more than 10 successful references. We aim to maximize output for our clients and augment their productivity, performance and quality. With a strong growth of 105% CAGR, a highly skilled team of 250+ top notch Oracle Consultants and our client relationship approach, we ensure a 100% ROI for every dollar invested by you. For more details, please visit our home page at http://www.evosys.co.in.
For any Oracle Service, Business Partnerships, Sales Referrals, Collaborations & Tieups, Please contact email@example.com & we shall contact you immediately.