, Maharashtra India (PressExposure) October 19, 2011 -- Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (Zimmer) engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of reconstructive orthopaedic implants, dental implants, spinal and trauma products and related orthopaedic surgical products. Its key product line comprises orthopaedic reconstructive product line that includes Knee implants, Hips implants and Extremities. The other major product lines include Dental implants, Trauma products, Spine implants and Orthopaedic Surgical products. Zimmer has a direct presence in around 25 countries across the world and sells its products in over 100 countries worldwide. The company has nine manufacturing facilities and all of its products are manufactured in-house. Its operations are concentrated in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Zimmer is headquartered in Indiana, the US. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Zimmer-Holdings-Inc-ZMH-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
Zimmer Holdings, Inc. Key Recent Developments...
Jul 27, 2011: Zimmer Reports Net Sales Of $1.1 Billion In Q2 2011
Jun 02, 2011: Zimmer To Present Patient Specific Instruments At EFORT Meeting In Copenhagen, Denmark
Jun 02, 2011: Zimmer Showcases Patient Specific Instruments At EFORT Congress
Jun 02, 2011: Zimmer Features Trabecular Metal Augment Shapes And Cones For Knee Revision Surgery At EFORT Congress
Apr 28, 2011: Zimmer Reports Net Earnings Of $208.9m In Q1 2011
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Zimmer Holdings, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Zimmer-Holdings-Inc-ZMH-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Flat A-1901/02, 19th floor,
Palm Beach Road, Sanpada,
Navi Mumbai - 400705, India.
Phone : +91 22 2756 1536
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131