If you enjoy on-screen gaming, then you’ve probably heard of the Fallout game series. This is an RPG action game that was created and devised by Bethesda Game Studios. later got its publication from Bethesda Softworks. It is the fourth main game in the Fallout series and was released globally on the 10th of November, 2015.
You can play the game on your Microsoft Windows device, PlayStation 4, or Xbox One gaming gadgets. The game’s setting is a futuristic, open-world post-apocalyptic environment that consists of the city of Boston and the surrounding Massachusetts region popularly called “The Commonwealth”.
It utilizes several local landmarks, like Fort Independence, Bunker Hill, and Old North Bridge near Concord, as the bridge from Sanctuary Hills.
The game’s essential theme occurs in 2287 after the Fallout 3 event and precisely 210 years after “The Great War”, which features profound nuclear destruction across the US. Here you are in charge of a character who is given the name “Sole Survivor“, who comes from a long-term frozen hibernation designed in Vault 111, a nuclear fallout below the ground.
After their spouse is murdered and their son is kidnapped, the Sole Survivor sets out into the Commonwealth in search of the missing boy. The player explores the game’s wrecked world, carries out various quests, supports factions, and obtains experience points to level up and improve their character’s abilities.
The game also boasts of a new feature whereby you can create and manage settlements and a wide crafting system where you can use materials salvaged from the environment to craft medicines and explosives, level up weapons and armor, and build, furnish and upgrade settlements. Also, this game is the #1 game featured in this series with full voice acting for the main character.
Fallout 4 contains a total of 144 quests, with a total of 225 once all ad one is installed.
Fallout 4 has high popularity in terms of the extensiveness of the universe in the game, player freedom, overall content amount, crafting, and soundtrack, with cons, largely resting on the game’s visuals and technical issues.
Vault 81 is among the vaults that outwitted the “Great War” and are still operational. Outside the vault is an encampment, where merchants frequently stop. To access the vault, you have to get into the cave. The vault dwellers are friendly. Here, you can take several quests, refill your supplies and also, eventually, acquire a room of your own.
Vault 81 Guide and Walkthrough
Some of the quests you can take up in vault 81 include:
- Vault 81
- Hole in the wall
- kitty kitty
After you are done with the quest Hole in the Wall, you get some superweapons and room. After that, you can collect items everywhere in the vault (except rooms). As a result of this, you can collect scores of valuable items.
- Here you will find a console; which will enable you to open the vault entrance. This will trigger quest Vault 81 to start automatically which will need you to produce 3 fusion cores for the dwellers of the vault. Only on completion of this quest will you be granted admission inside.
- You take the elevator below the vault. Immediately after you leave the elevator, a boy will approach you and will walk you around the tour vault, at a fee. With good persuasive skills, you can manage to get him to give you a tour for free.
- Then you’ll encounter Alexis, a merchant in the local area. Alexis is a vendor who focuses on the legendary rifle, many sets of armor, and plenty of junk and ammunition.
- You come to Lab Dr. Penske’s. She researches vegetables and new species of fruits. She can offer you a mini-quest, in which she tasks you with the delivery of fertilizers for 25 caps per piece.
- The barber’s room; Here, you can get an issue of several Taboo Tattoos and change your beard style for 15 caps. You can also receive quest Here Kitty, Kitty by asking Horatio about local rumors.
- The mesa: here, you meet Maria. For a few caps, you can get some food to eat from her.
- In the classroom; here, you meet Katy, who will give you a Short story. Once you complete the task, you will be rewarded with an issue of Gronak the Barbarian. Here also, Erin sits at one of the desks. She is the one who asks you to find her kitty, in quest Kitty, Kitty.
Also here, there is a lab on the lower floor where you will find Dr. Forsyth. You can finish a brief quest for him, whereby you are required to have to donate a portion of your sample blood to help him conduct in-depth research. With good convincing power, you can get him to pay you.
All you have to do is sit on the chair. In the room, you also find Rachel, who can sell you some medicine and cure you. Also, In the lab, you might get a Hole in the Wall quest, which is linked with a sick champ.
Access to the secret level in Vault 81, you can only access after accepting the quest Hole in the Wall. The level is in a separate location. Here you find, among others, a new companion and a bubblehead.
At first, the room is locked out and can only be opened from the inside, something you can do in the course of the quest Hole in the Wall.
Your room: You can have your room after completing the quest Hole in the Wall. Here, you can find an item of interest, which is a special cupboard for you to put your bubbleheads in.
Fallout 4 is an interesting video game that can keep you absorbed in it for hours if you love adventurous tasks and quests. It is also a video game with an interesting fictional background story that occurs in the future time.
You get your satisfaction from the game by completing the numerous quests, such as the quests in Vault 81, supporting factions, and working towards completing the storyline. Fallout is an interesting and exciting game as it enables player interaction from dialogue to combat. If you love adventure video games, then you should probably try the Fallout series.
READ MORE: 5 Curie Fallout 4 Ideas