The email service by Microsoft is known as Microsoft Outlook, and it is a popular service to most Windows users. It manages personal data like calendar appointments, tasks, contacts, and users have to pay for the service. Communication connects you to the world, and with so many tasks to perform, the service faces error challenges like [pii_email_37544bf4d350a0915f54].
Microsoft has integrated Hotmail and Windows Live into one service and added support contacts from various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The common issues with Outlook have to do with passwords, sending and receiving emails, among other problems.
Reasons Behind the Error [pii_email_37544bf4d350a0915f54]
If accessing your Outlook account is problematic, it may be due to one of these reasons:
- Using multiple accounts on one device.
- Uncleared cache and cookies.
- Glitch installation of the Microsoft Outlook software.
- Outdated drivers.
- Installing third-party antivirus software
Ways to Fix [pii_email_37544bf4d350a0915f54]
Incorrect account settings can trigger this error on windows 10 and other faults like a lag in the mail service. However, please don’t fret, as we have viable solutions to this problem below.
1. Update the Outlook Drive
Outdated drivers are a common trigger to most errors on Windows. Therefore you first need to get the latest update for the software.
- Confirm if your PC is running the latest version of Outlook. If not, check if it supports it, downloads the new version, and then delete the older one.
- An update to the old version exports your files to the new driver.
- Users whose PCs have installed the new Microsoft Office need to back up their data.
- At this point, the error should be fixed. If it is persistent, please contact Outlook customer service.
2. Disable Antivirus Software
The scanning process by antivirus software can interrupt the regular operation of your PC app, including Outlook. Disable the software with a right-click at the bottom of its icon, then select Disable. The user manages to disable the antivirus software used on the PC. Note that how you access antimalware software depends on the software you have installed, and the process will vary.
3. Uninstall, then Reinstall Outlook
If Outlook is wrongly installed, you will face this error. Therefore, uninstall then reinstall it. Once done, you must set up a new account.
1.Go to the Control Panel.
2.Click on Programs and features.
3.Locate Microsoft office, then tap Uninstall.
4.Once it is uninstalled, reinstall Office, and Outlook will be restored.
5.Create your account and try sending a message to see if the error is resolved.
4. Clear cache and cookies
If you don’t clear your browsing history often, you will run into many errors. Always make sure your cache and cookies are deleted after some time to avoid inconveniences.
- Select the File option, then click on Clear Outlook cookies and cache.
- When the process is through, sign out all Microsoft accounts(for those who have multiple).
- Restart your PC then go to your Microsoft account. The error should be fixed.
5. Delete third-party email Applications
Installing more than one email application might hinder normal operations for Microsoft Outlook.
- Multiple email applications by an individual might cause conflict resulting in the error.
- Delete any third-party application to enable the simple apps to function smoothly.
- After removal, try to open Microsoft Outlook to find out if the error is fixed.
6. Use an auto-repair tool
An auto-repair tool will identify and repair any issues in Microsoft Outlook.
- Check the software details and function from the Control Panel.
- Launch the Office 365 application, then select Microsoft application for the repair function.
- Select the kind of repair you wish to use the tool to accomplish.
- Click on Fix the follow the onscreen commands to run the tool.
- When done, restart Microsoft Outlook, and your issues will be gone.
7. Remove Duplicate Accounts
- Open the Outlook menu.
- Go to Account Settings.
- Tap on the Messaging Tab.
- Remove any duplicate account.
- Once done, the error should be resolved. Restart Outlook and continue using it.
Microsoft users who use informal ways to install Microsoft Outlook face many challenges, including errors like [pii_email_37544bf4d350a0915f54]. The problem can be solved instantly by following the above options or installing the web version of Outlook. However, if the task is daunting without a result, then make use of Microsoft Customer service.